a silver thought

(header still in progress)

Thursday, 19 January 2012

this weeks finds

I've been pretty busy this week but heres a few things I found :)

happy friday!!!

http://nicecleanfight.tumblr.com/tagged/comic



http://www.thisiscolossal.com/2012/01/underwater-experiments-astounding-photographs-of-jellyfish-by-alexander-semenov/



http://www.thisiscolossal.com/2012/01/trees-photographed-by-grant-simon-rogers/



http://lattesandphotography.tumblr.com/

http://ffffound.com/image/653c3ac3af5273feb844a82eaf0431888991df97


ROA

http://unurth.com/


http://streetfiles.org/photos/detail/669866/ 


Mein Lieber Prost
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=351297898214453&set=a.288245221186388.81709.213775278633383&type=1&theater


http://weheartit.com/entry/9558595/via/beach_babe_love 

Fintan Magee

http://www.fintanmagee.com/


Posted by Elisa at 14:21
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Elisa
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (13)
    • ▼  January (13)
      • this weeks finds
      • happy friday finger art!
      • thought of the day
      • I was high on acid ... umm what?
      • bath time for baby sloths :)
      • thought of the day
      • a wedding proposal in lego stop motion!
      • todays finds
      • honest logos
      • Vhils Nuart 2011
      • something nice
      • hello tuesday!
      • Hello and welcome to my NEW blog!

friends

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.